Tuesday, June 9, 2009

my daughter's b-day invitations




My daughter has a b-day coming up so I thought I would make her invites. She is turning 5, and she is having a "big lady" party where the girls will come in adult clothes (like dress up) we are going to have a tea party (with real tea cups they can take home). I am also going to do a craft and a few games like you would play at a baby shower or wedding shower. She is so excited. The image is from High hopes, the "5" was a stencil that I painted in her choice of colour (green is her fav.) using MM paint, the saying is cut from my cricut Beyond Birthday. The inside was embossed using a cuttlebug template and then I chalked the words to make them stand out more. One down ... 7 more to make!!! It was a lot of fun and I am happy to be able to make something special for her big day!

No comments:

Post a Comment