Friday, November 6, 2009

Christmas card for our Canadian Troops



Our MPP along with several local radio stations and other establishments, are collecting Christmas cards to send to Canadian troops fighting over in Afghanistan. I thought it was a great idea to send a card, and show our appreciation and support to those who wont be home for the holiday's because they are helping to keep the peace. For this card I used "Mudzie's Gift" image from High Hopes, and he is coloured with my copics (is there anything else!) I used my Crystal Effects to glaze the light bulbs to give them a glassy look. The paper of course is from my stash as was the ribbon. I added clear Dew Drops to the side for some added interest. On the inside of the stamp I used the co-ordinating statement, also from High Hopes, "Just stoppin' in to say" Have a Merry Chrismoose, eh?" It was wonderful to be able to spread a little cheer to those who are away from their family, helping to spread peace, during the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment