Monday, November 9, 2009

Pink Elephant Challenge #40 AND Humble Pie Stamps


For the Pink Elephant Challenge we had to make a card to "give thanks" and for the Humble Pie stamp challenge we were asked to make circle card! I had made this card for our neighbour who graciously gave us some fresh fruit off of their fruit trees!! YUMMMMM ... the image is from "Your Next Stamp" Of course I coloured her with my copics!! I used my spellbinders for the embossed scalloped circle. And the card is cut out using my Cricut!! I love how this card turned out! Thanks for the Challenge!!

6 comments:

  1. oh so cute - isn't she just gorgeous.
    Ann xxx
    http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a delightful card, Jodi. Thanks for visiting us in the Humble Pie kitchen this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love circle cards. This is precious. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gave me a little scare Jodi! :) I checked and it's up, I think I posted it last night. Thanks for double-checking though, mistakes do happen! You'll find it here: http://humblepiestamps.blogspot.com/2009/11/we-know-you-want-to-win-free-stuff.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a super cute card! love it! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable card and so fun! love the scalloped shape! hugs!

    ReplyDelete