Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge #76- Back to school


For the Cute Card Thursday challenge, we made cards with a school theme. For my card I used Tilda school girl, from the magnolia line. I coloured her with my copics, and added a little sparkle with my spica. All of the other items on the card are from my stash. The background paper is school days (with various school says), I added alphabet ribbon to the top, ruler paper on the bottom and 2 school themed buttons to the side. What a great challenge for the start of the school year!

2 comments:

  1. such a cute card with Tilda! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Jodi, love the cute image, and the papers are perfect. Louise x

    ReplyDelete