Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Sketch and stash Challenge #20


This weeks challenge from the Sketch and stash can be seen on their blog. For this challenge I used one of my new High Hopes stamps, this cute Gorilla, the sentiment is also from High Hopes. When I was trying to decide what to do with it all I thought I would make the background very girlie. So I got the pink textured cardstock, and the pink and brown background just tied it all together, I cut this piece out with my spellbinders and then embossed the edge of it too although this is hard to see. I coloured the gorilla with my copics and in the second image you can see the added sparkle which I did with my spica. I LOVE the way this card turned out! SO CUTE!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Jodi, I just love that sentiment LOL!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Jodi love your new HH stamp thanks for joining in the fun at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete