Sunday, September 6, 2009

Simon Says Sketch Challenge


For this wonderful sketch I rotated it a bit. As soon as I saw this sketch I thought of my Magnolia spider web in the corner, so that is what I did! In the corner stamped in white is the Magnolia spider web, I enhanced it with Crystal Effects (by Stampin Up), hanging from the web is a little spider I found in one of my jars of die cuts, hanging down from a piece of fiber. he image is again Magnolia, I cuttlebug embossed the lighter orange with pumpkins. The ribbon I just picked up from a local Hobby store and thought it matched perfectly. The saying came from my stash. I had so much fun making this cute Hallowe'en card! Thanks for the awesome sketch!!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this card!!! What a great take on the sketch - I really like how you enhanced the web with Crystal Effects...VERY life-like!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog! We hope you will join us again!
    Chris & the DT at Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely Jodi ;-) The Tilda image is very cute and the spider's web is fantastic ! :-)

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable sweet card, love the cute Tilda and brilliant job with the sketch.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete