Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Mojo Monday 125 and Humble Pie


I absolutely LOVE the sketch for this week's Mojo Monday challenge, for the Humble Pie challenge we had to use a die ... any kind of die!! SO I used some of my new rubber that I purchased from The TownScrapper, this amazing image is from The Greeting farm, her name is Sassy Suzi ... as soon as I saw her I knew what I wanted to do with her! I coloured her with my copics and on the cuffs and the bottom I used my Perfect Puff for the 3-D look! I also pop dotted my image for some added depth! For my die, I used my nesties right under the bow ... isn't it just awesome!! I love the way this card turned out! I used a variety of scraps from my pile so I have no idea what company the paper is all from ... sorry my bad!! lol I just love this sketch and my new image from Phebe's store ... Thank you Phebe for providing such wonderful products!! I just love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jodi. She is just gorgeous and you have done her justice with your beautiful colouring. I am a total puff paint lover too! I have been using it for years on my santas! hehehe. Thanks so much for joining us at Humble Pie this week.

    Hugs

    Zoe

    ReplyDelete