Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge 29


For this weeks Sketch and Stash challenge we had an AMAZING sketch! I LOVED the sketch! So .... I used one of my new stamps, I got this one from the Town Scrapper, The image is called Rakle Sitter the company is called dekorative motivstempler (I think?). I saw this simple and elegant stamp and I just HAD to have it! I thought that the image is so versatile and perfect. I stamped the image on Bristol Smooth paper, and coloured her with my copics. When I saw this image I thought of my oldest daughter, not sure why but I did, I coloured the image in her likeness, giving her red hair and smooth soft skin, her favorite colours are pink and purple, and I made the clothes in her favorite colours!
Around the image I used my little finger dabber with some stampin up ink to make the image "pop". All the paper that I used for this card was from my stash! I love being able to use up some paper from my stash ... makes me smile!! I pop-dotted the image ontop of the the pink textured cardstock to give the card some depth. I love this image ... I think it is going to be one of my favorites for sure!! Thanks for looking!!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Jodi :-) oohh this looks like my daughter Amy too ! :-) I love how you coloured her ,, fab hair colour ! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Sketch n Stash Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, so pretty! So glad that you liked the sketch!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jodi. Thanks for participating in The Townscrapper Contest. Just 2 more sleeps and we'll reveal our secret. BTW, love the card and image.

    ReplyDelete