Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge 28


My Father-in-law's birthday was this week, unfortunately I am a little late in making his card ... but good things take time!! LOL ... I completed his card using the sketch from this weeks challenge at Sketch and Stash. My father-in-law is an avid golfer, so this cute image is from High Hopes and works perfectly!! I coloured him with my copics, I added a little shimmer with my spica on the face of the golf club, tassles of the golf shoes, top of the hat and a little on the edges of the brim of the hat as well. On the golf ball, I used some crysal effects to make the ball stand out a little. I created the grass and sky freehand since it looked way to bare just with a white background. Unfortunately, the background paper had no information printed on the back as to what company made it, and since it was just in my stash I have no idea what company it is from. I co-ordinated the DP with a green, grey and carmel coloured Cardstock to help accent. I pop dotted the image on top of the carmel cardstock to give it the extra 3-D effect. I absolutely LOVED this sketch ... thank you so much for the fun challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, what a gorgeous card! I love that super image!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete